This class is taught in a manner that is fun for you and your dog. Class size is limited, so you will get lots of personal attention.
How to enroll:
1) Select a class from the drop down menu below (small arrow on right).
2) Enter a quantity into the quantity box (1 dog = quantity of 1).
3) Click “Add to Cart” or “Add to Cart and Checkout”.
Note: if a class is filled, it will be listed below, on this page.
4) Complete payment on next page and click SUBMIT.
5) You will be prompted to complete a registration form after payment. This must be completed in order for you to be enrolled in class.
6) Once you have completed the registration form and payment, you will be sent a detailed “Confirmation & Instructions” e-mail with additional information about what to bring to class. You are not officially enrolled in the class until you have received this confirmation.
NOTE: All classes are on a first come first served basis and do fill quickly. We cannot reserve your spot in class without BOTH your payment and your completed Registration form. If you have not received a “Confirmation & Instructions” e-mail, please contact the Animal Training Office at email@example.com.
This rolling enrollment class will help you continue to build upon your agility skills with short sequencing, course work and building more complex handler skills. Dogs will continue to proof obstacles and develop better discrimination for classes such as Snooker and Gamblers. Prerequisite of Agility Intermediate or prior approval from Instructor.
Cost: $140 for 6 classes over 8 weeks