Mn Adult & Teen Challenge
When you Adopt-a-Room at Mn Adult & Teen Challenge, you play an integral part in helping men and women find freedom from addiction.
Our long term residential recovery program is 12+ months, and is divided into four levels, each designed to build on the foundation of the client’s previous work to overcome self-destructive patterns associated with their substance use while receiving co-occurring mental health support and counseling.
The bedrooms represent more than just a place to sleep. They provide every individual in our long-term recovery program a place to call home and feel safe as they work to find freedom from their addiction.
How Can I Adopt a Bed?
Individuals, families or groups can sponsor either a single bed or the whole room. You can choose to make a one-time gift or continue your support on a ongoing monthly basis.
Our partners of Adopt-A-Bed Fund Receive
- -Quarterly Newsletters giving program updates and inspiring stories from our clients
- -Priority invites to all of our annual events, including our Gala, Christmas Concert and Appreciation Dinner
- -Recognition among valued sponsors any place that we promote the Adopt-a-Room program.
- -Year-end donation receipt for tax purposes
- -A Biannual note from a female client of MnTC benefitting from your support.
Field Is Required
Select Gift Amount:
Credit Card Information:
Checking Account Information: