When you give to NILL, you’ll
advance justice through knowledge.
- $30 employs a work-study student for a day
- $50 provides answers to three members of the public
- $200 supports the research for one weekly issue of an Indian Law Bulletin
- $1,000 runs NILL for a day
- $5,000 supports the research and maintenance of one Indian Law Bulletin for an entire year
- $8,000 maintains the online library catalog for one year
- $35,000 provides legal research service to the public for one year
supporter of the National Indian Law Library (NILL), a service of the Native
American Rights Fund (NARF), you play a critical role in upholding and promoting
the rights of indigenous peoples. Your donation will immediately be put to use
in responding to daily research requests surrounding topics such as tribal
sovereignty, Indian child welfare, water rights and religious freedom.
how much you can afford to give at this time, your donation to NILL will make a
real difference. It will provide attorneys, tribal advocates, and the general
public with the essential legal resources they need to increase the quality of
life for all Native Americans.
Become a Partner in
annual gifts of $1,000 or more, Partners in Justice contribute critical
donations necessary to support and expand NILL’s information services. This
community of philanthropic leaders understand that achieving success depends on
long term partnerships – relationships that set examples for others to invest
in the future of Indian law.
Benefits of Giving
choose, Partners in Justice may receive recognition on the NILL website. One
option is to have an organization’s clickable logo appear on one of our most
highly visited web pages. (The NILL home
page had more than 10,000 visitors and 20,000 page views last year.) Please visit our site to see an example of logo placement.
Selden, Library Director, for more details. (firstname.lastname@example.org ;
If you would prefer to mail in your donation, you may download/print this form (in PDF format).