Museum Admission Tickets
The National Building Museum is a private, non-profit institution. Your admission fee
helps the Museum deliver world-class exhibitions and programming.
Special ticket required for BEACH installation.
Purchase a BEACH ticket to attend a Late Night event.
Exhibition admission is FREE for Museum members and children aged 2 and under. Museum membership cards must be presented at the Member Admission Desk.
- Exhibition tickets are valid for one-time use and expire six months after date of purchase.
- BEACH tickets are valid July 4, 2015 through September 7, 2015. BEACH admission is first come, first served. BEACH admission sales end at 4pm on weekdays and 3 pm on weekends. Visitors who purchase a ticket receive a wristband in order to enter the BEACH area. Included in a BEACH ticket is access to all Museum installations.
- BEACH Late Night ticket sales end every Wednesday at 7 pm. Admission is first come, first served.
- Group rates are available for groups of 10 or more. Group rates are unavailable for the BEACH during weekends and Wednesday late nights.
- Because of limited space, entry to the Building Zone is available in person on a first-come, first-served basis, day of visit.
Museum Members are entitled to the following number of BEACH member rate tickets per visit:
- Individual, Senior, Student: One member priced ticket per visit.
- Dual and Keystone Society: Two member priced tickets per visit.
- Family, Builder, and Corinthians: Six member priced tickets per visit.
Museum members may purchase non-member tickets for additional guests that exceed their member ticket limits. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding member tickets to the BEACH.
Advanced BEACH ticket holders and members wanting to purchase BEACH tickets should use the Member Admission Desk to get wristbands. All on site non-member purchases must be made at the General Admission Desk.
welcome visitors to enjoy the Great Hall, Museum Shop, café, or a
docent-led tour of our historic landmark building free of charge.
Check the Museum's hours and plan your visit.
All tickets are non-refundable/non-returnable. We are unable to issue exchanges or refunds after a purchase has been made or for lost, stolen, damaged, or destroyed tickets.