There are several ways you can support the work of NC Family through your tax-deductible contribution:
- ONLINE - Give a one-time gift or join our Cornerstone Community by signing up as a sustaining monthly partner using the secure form below. (Learn more about the Cornerstone Community.)
- BY CHECK - You may mail your gift to: NC Family, PO Box 20607, Raleigh, NC 27619
- STOCK GIFTS - You can support NC Family through a gift of appreciated stock or mutual fund shares held more than one year. Simply ask your broker to transfer stock or mutual fund shares to NC Family's account with the National Christian Foundation (NCF Fund #: 1001411). Contact NC Family at (919) 807-0800 if we can assist you with a gift of stock or mutual funds.
- QUALIFIED CHARITABLE DISTRIBUTIONS - These are tax-advantaged giving opportunities for those at least 70 1/2 years of age, who have an IRA, and are required to withdrawn funds annually (called Required Minimum Distributions or RMDs). As an alternative to increasing your taxable income via RMDs, consider giving directly to NC Family through your IRA. By doing so, you can avoid all taxes on the amount given to NC Family. While you cannot claim that gift as a tax deduction, your income calculation will be reduced by that amount.
- PLANNED GIVING - Invest in your lasting legacy by including a generous gift to NC Family in your estate planning, will, or as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy, annuity or retirement plan. Your gift will help NC Family fight to preserve family, faith and freedom for future generations.
Thank you for supporting NC Family!
Field Is Required
Select Gift Amount:
Credit Card Information:
If you are making this donation on behalf of a family member or friend, please provide the following information. If not, please skip this.
Your name as you would like it to appear on the card (so we can let them know from whom the gift was made).
Family Member or Friends's name and address (so we can mail an Acknowledgement Card to let them know of your special gift on their behalf).