ZIP / Postal Code:
If you respond and have not already registered, you will receive periodic updates and communications from National Center for Learning Disabilities.
1. LD News (twice a month): Information and insight on LD issues
2. LD Action (monthly): Notifications about LD-related legislation
3. RTI Action Update (monthly): Response to Intervention resources for educators
4. Early Learning & Literacy (monthly): Early literacy resources for educators, parents, and children
1. Parent of a child with LD
2. Educator or school administrator
3. Grandparent of a child with LD
4. Individual with LD
5. Specialist (reading, psychology, etc.)
Stage 1: My child is struggling in school with learning. What should I do?
Stage 2: Now that my child has been identified with an LD, what's next?
Stage 3: How do I ensure my child's success and plan for the future?
2. Problems with Executive Function