2021 Bridge Walk
Honoring Cancer Survivorship.
Your Place. Your Pace.
May 21 - 23, 2021
Join us for LivingWell Cancer Resource Center’s Annual Bridge Walk as we come together to celebrate cancer survivorship!
In an effort to help protect the health and safety of our participants, their families, and the healthcare heroes in our communities, this year’s Bridge Walk event will be held virtually. So while we may not be able to come together in person to celebrate, we are excited to be virtually bridging the distance as we walk together in Mind, Body and Spirit, all while celebrating survivorship.
- The week leading up to the event will be a fun Spirit Week: Each day will have a different theme and an opportunity for participants to connect with one another.
- As a virtual participant, you can choose the time and place to walk, run or be active (while physically distancing) during the event weekend, May 21 - 23.
- During event weekend we encourage participants to safely gather with their teams, family, and friends to complete a 5K walk in their own community.
- All participants will receive a commemorative Bridge Walk T-shirt.
- Shirts need to be picked up from LivingWell Cancer Resource Center in Geneva during one of the three time slots listed below:
- Tuesday, May 18, 11 AM - 2 PM
- Wednesday, May 19, 4 - 7 PM
- Friday, May 21, 4 - 7 PM
All purchased signs can be picked up from LivingWell in Geneva during the t-shirt pickups listed above.
Net proceeds will benefit LivingWell Cancer Resource Center. LivingWell provides more than 120 programs and services at no cost to individuals and families affected by cancer.
Bridge Walk registration fees:
- Adults (13 and older): $25.00
- Children (ages 7 – 12): $15.00
- Cancer survivors: No cost
Participants age 6 and under do not need to register and do not receive a T-shirt.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank You to Our Sponsors