2021 Bridge Walk
Honoring Cancer Survivors.
Your Place. Your Pace.
May 21 - 23, 2021
Join us for the 2021 Bridge Walk hosted by LivingWell Cancer Resource Center, part of Northwestern Medicine, as we celebrate cancer survivorship.
It’s important for us to consider the health and safety of our participants, their families, and the healthcare heroes in our communities. That’s why this year, the walk takes a virtual format. So while we may not be able to come together in person, we are excited to virtually bridge the distance as we walk together in mind, body and spirit, all while celebrating survivorship.
- The week leading up to the event will be a fun Spirit Week: Each day will have a different theme and an opportunity for you to connect with each other.
- As a virtual participant, you choose the time and place for your celebration (while physically distancing) during the event weekend, May 21 – 23. We encourage you to safely gather with your team to walk a 5K, run or choose another activity.
- Participants will receive a commemorative Bridge Walk T-shirt.
- Shirts need to be picked up from LivingWell Cancer Resource Center in Geneva during one of the three time slots listed below:
- Tuesday, May 18, 11 AM - 2 PM
- Wednesday, May 19, 4 - 7 PM
- Friday, May 21, 4 - 7 PM
Honor your loved ones who inspire you to participate in LivingWell Cancer Resource Center’s Bridge Walk.
This year, we are offering tribute signs that you can purchase, personalize and display in your yard. As shown in the images, signs will be preprinted with “In Honor of” or “In Memory of.”
All purchased signs can be picked up from LivingWell in Geneva during the t-shirt pickups listed above.
Net proceeds will benefit LivingWell Cancer Resource Center. LivingWell provides more than 120 programs and services at no cost to individuals and families affected by cancer.
Bridge Walk Registration Fees:
- Adults (13 and older): $25
- Children (ages 7 – 12): $15
- Cancer survivors: No cost
(Participants age 6 and under do not need to register and do not receive a T-shirt.)
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com
Bridge Walk Partner
Power Walker Sponsor
Interested in becoming a sponsor? View our sponsorship opportunities.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and to become a sponsor.