2020 Bridge Walk
Bridging the Distance to LivingWell.
Your Place. Your Pace. Walking Together in Mind, Body and Spirit.
Friday, September 25, 2020
Join us as LivingWell Cancer Resource Center's Bridge Walk and Northwestern Medicine's Cancer Survivors' Day Celebration partner for a brand new virtual event!
Tune in for our livestream tonight 6:30 - 8:30 PM at www.impulsedjslive.com/bridgewalk2020!
While the pandemic has brought unprecedented challenges, our signature event will continue to be a source of hope and inspiration to those who have faced or are facing cancer. To help protect the health and safety of participants, families and healthcare heroes in our communities, this year’s Bridge Walk will be held virtually.
While we may not be able to come together physically to celebrate this year, we will virtually bridge the distance as we walk united in mind, body and spirit.
- Participants will receive a commemorative Bridge Walk T-shirt.
- Shirts need to be picked up from LivingWell Cancer Resource Center in Geneva during one of the two time slots listed below:
- Wednesday, September 23, 4:30 - 6:30 PM
- Friday, September 25, 11 AM - 1 PM
- The week leading up to the event will be a fun Spirit Week: Each day will have a different theme and an opportunity for participants to connect with one another.
- As a virtual participant, you can choose the time and place to walk, run or be active (while physically distancing) on Friday, September 25.
- From 6:30 to 8:30 pm on September 25, we will live stream a short program followed by a live DJ who will bring you great music while you complete the 5K Bridge Walk in your own community
Honor your loved ones who inspire you to participate in LivingWell Cancer Resource Center’s Bridge Walk. This year we are offering Bridge Walk tribute signs that you can purchase, personalize and display in your yard. Signs will be preprinted with “In Honor Of” or “In Memory Of” (see signs below).
All purchased signs can be picked up from LivingWell in Geneva on:
- Wednesday, September 23, 4:30 - 6:30 pm
- Friday, September 25, 11 am – 1pm.
Net proceeds will benefit LivingWell Cancer Resource Center. LivingWell provides more than 120 programs and services at no cost to individuals and families affected by cancer.
Bridge Walk registration fees:
- Adults (13 and older): $25.00
- Children (ages 7 – 12): $15.00
- Cancer survivors: No cost
Participants age 6 and under do not need to register and do not receive a T-shirt.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
Thank You to Our Sponsors
Go the Distance Partners