Become a corporate sponsor
Aligning your company with the Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope is an excellent opportunity to highlight your corporate social responsibility, leadership and commitment to women’s health. Ovarian Cancer Canada will work with you to customize an experience that matches your objectives.
- As a local, regional or national sponsor, you will have the opportunity to:
- Align your company’s charitable contributions with the only national charity dedicated to overcoming ovarian cancer
- Give back to the communities you serve
- Foster team building by encouraging your staff to work together to reach their fundraising goal
- Increase your brand awareness amongst Walk participants, donors and community members
- Reach new audiences and existing clients with unique activations before, during and after the Walk
Register your corporate team
Have you considered starting a Walk team with your colleagues to represent your workplace? Get everyone involved. Ovarian Cancer Canada will work with you to set up your Corporate Walk team and customize an experience that matches your personal and business objectives.
Starting a corporate team is a way your organization can support this important cause. To reach your fundraising goal, staff and employees will gather donations through peer-to-peer fundraising. In addition to raising important funds for research, support and advocacy efforts to help save lives, you will:
- Encourage team building amongst your staff
- Demonstrate your organization's corporate social responsibility
- Engage employees working remotely and bringing them together virtually to support the cause
- Build a nationwide staff run initiative and show your brand in local communities
- Encourage teamwork amongst staff with fundraising competitions
- Reach new audiences through Ovarian Cancer Canada channels and team spotlights
- Being supported through one-to-one coaching from Ovarian Cancer Canada through webinars and other touchpoints
- Receiving exclusive swag items for all members of your corporate team
Ovarian Cancer Canada will help your team reach their goals through one-to-one coaching, webinars, and support resources. That’s not all! Corporate teams who set a minimum fundraising goal of $1,500 will receive free registration and a 2022 Walk swag item for up to 20 team members.
Take your fundraising even further and highlight your involvement in the community. Many corporations and employers offer programs matching the donations you raise for the Walk. Ask your HR department what’s available.
If you are interested in becoming a national, regional, or local sponsor, or registering your corporate team please contact Jesse Wiesblatt, Community Engagement and Events Associate, at 1 877 413-7970 extension 236 or by email email@example.com