2022 Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope
Youth Prize Draw
By participating in the Contest, all participants accept and agree to comply with these Official Rules. No purchase necessary.
- To be eligible for the Contest, you must be registered for the 2021 Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope and must be seventeen (17) years old or below.
- Employees and board members of Ovarian Cancer Canada are not eligible.
- Residents of Quebec are not eligible.
Promotion of the contest begins Wednesday, August 31st, 2022 at 12:01am EST ending Sunday, September 11th, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. EST.
How to Enter:
- All registered Child/ Youth participants who register for the Ovarian Cancer Canada Walk of Hope during the contest period will be automatically entered into a draw to win select Nintendo of Canada Ltd. Products.
- No purchase necessary.
- Entries will be accepted from across Canada for all Walk locations, excluding Quebec residents
- Registered Child/ Youth participants are limited to only receiving one prize per contest.
- A Registered participant will only be eligible to receive one (1) prize.
- Prizes are non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash value.
- The Prize is:
- One (1) of three (3) Mario themed swag bags
- Total MSRP $85.96 CAN
- Ovarian Cancer Canada and Nintendo of Canada Ltd. shall not assume any liability for lost, damaged or misdirected prizes.
- Nintendo is not a sponsor, co-sponsor or administrator of the contest.
Additional rules for marketing and promotional materials from Ovarian Cancer Canada:
- Upon accepting the prize, the participant will be asked to confirm if he/she agrees to the publication, reproduction and/or other use of their name, city, voice, statements about the Contest and/or photograph, in any publicity or advertisement carried out by or on behalf of Ovarian Cancer Canada by any manner, including print, broadcast, email or the internet.
- Registered Youth/ Child participants will not be contacted by Ovarian Cancer Canada during the promotion of this contest. Parents and guardians of registered Youth/ Child participants will receive promotions for this contest.
- This contest promotion via Facebook, Instagram and Twitter is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.