Renew your Preservation Leadership Forum Membership Today!
Preservation Leadership Forum is a network of preservation professionals at the National Trust for Historic Preservation. Forum provides and curates cutting edge content, offers online and in person networking opportunities, and brings new, diverse perspectives to the professionals who are in the business of saving places.
Continue to take advantage of this unique network of preservation leaders! Use the online form below or print a membership form and mail it in with payment.
An Individual Forum Membership includes:
- Immediate access to content and resources, such as the quarterly Forum Journal.
- Priority access to scholarships for trainings.
- Substantial discounts to the annual PastForward conference and other trainings.
- Timely announcements and features in regular communications and e-newsletters.
- Access to the Forum Reference Desk which provides preservation leaders direct, easy and timely access to the latest and best information, referrals and tools (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Substantial discounted room rates at participating hotels through Historic Hotels of America.
- All the benefits of standard National Trust membership including the award-winning Preservation magazine.
An Organizational Forum Membership includes:
- One full individual membership for a staff member of the organization’s choosing–typically the executive director or president.
- Eligibility for grants from the National Trust.
- A special $95 individual rate for staff and board members of your organization, giving them discounts on conferences and trainings and access to high-level content.
Students can become members of the Forum network for the low price of $75 with proof of eligibility (US addresses only) and with the same benefits of an individual membership.
Libraries may join at the rate of $205 for the same benefits of an individual membership and access to the Forum Journal through a direct subscription with our publishing service, Project Muse.
Forum Membership dues also contribute to content and resources on Forum.SavingPlaces.org, the Forum Webinar Series, and Forum Connect. Thank you.
There is no refund on Forum membership. For questions regarding Forum membership, please contact the membership department at 202-588-6164 or email@example.com.