Join Us in Building Our Future
Be part of the special group of people who are committed to the preservation of the most important architectural home of the 19th century. And it’s right in your backyard! When you join the Friends of Lyndhurst, you also become a member of the National Trust for Historic Preservation, our nation’s not-for-profit preservation organization.
And of course you’ll receive a membership card entitling you to the special privileges and discounts listed below. If you’ve been a Trust member in the past, consider renewing here to keep your membership dollars at Lyndhurst.
ALL Friends of Lyndhurst enjoy these benefits:
- 50% discount off regular admission to Lyndhurst and discounts at other National Trust sites for two adults and all children under 18
- 10% discount in Museum Shops
- FREE grounds admission by showing card
- Subscription to Preservation Magazine, published quarterly
- Discounts at over 500 Historic places worldwide, and 10% off the best available rates at Historic Hotels of America
All NEW members receive:
- Invitations to the opening reception of our “Defying Labels” fashion exhibition and to other parties and behind-the-scenes tours.
Choose your membership level to get all the above plus the following additional privileges:
- One complimentary day pass each to our spring and
fall Craft Fairs
Sustaining $100 and Steward $250
- Two complimentary entries valid for one day only
at the spring and fall Craft Fairs
- One free admission to an opening exhibition reception
Heritage Society $1,000
- Two free admissions to an opening exhibit reception
Join now, and become part of Lyndhurst today!
If you prefer to join or renew by mail, please download a membership application form.
Questions? Please call Lyndhurst Membership at 914-303-6833 during regular business hours, or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.