Waitress needs your help in the fight against breast cancer.
The #WaitressPieChallenge is designed to draw attention and gather support for an important cause. Together, we will create more survivors and have fun doing it. Here's how to help:
- Make your donation.
- Record a video of yourself accepting the Waitress pie challenge. On camera, take a pie to the face.
- Upload the video to social media. Don't forget to use the hashtag #WaitressPieChallenge.
- Nominate 3 new people to participate and donate to Susan G. Komen Greater NYC.
Last year was a huge success, now let's top it. Start with a donation today.
Want to help in other ways? You can.
The Pie Challenge is just the first slice. Waitress is supporting breast cancer awareness efforts throughout October.
Forget Feeling Blue, We're Thinking Pink
For the first time ever, the iconic Waitress uniforms will change from blue to pink. Love the pink uniforms? Bidding begins October 1st for a chance to get:
- 3 pink uniforms signed by Sara Bareilles and the cast of Waitress
- 2 tickets to an upcoming performance of Waitress
- A meet-and-greet moment with the cast following the performance
to place your bid beginning October 1st. All proceeds are donated to the Susan G. Komen Greater New York City Chapter.
Seeing the show? Get a sweet treat and give your support.
Want to give back while you are at the theater? For the month of October, we will be selling a pink pie and donating a portion of the proceeds. We will also be selling an exclusive Waitress Breast Cancer Awareness pin with all sales going to support breast cancer research and awareness.