Your gift changes lives.
Maria was only twelve years old when she was removed from her family due to neglect and placed in a children’s home near Guatemala City. A worker at the children’s home told Maria about a special program—a ministry that would help her receive an education and would provide her with support as she learned to navigate life as an adult. Maria joined the Orphan Outreach Aging Out Program in Guatemala in January 2021. Now a university student studying hospitality, Maria is an intern at a hotel and restaurant and works as a barista.
Support Maria and children just like her.
If you give by December 31st, your gift is doubled, up to $400,000.
Field Is Required
Please Select A Gift Amount:
What impact does your gift have?
- $40 provides school supplies for one year in countries like Guatemala
- $50 helps provide one month of food for children in our community outreach programs around the world
- $60 helps equip counselors to mentor young adults in orphanages in places like Eastern Europe
- $75 helps provide school uniforms for children in our programs
- $100 helps provide mental health support for young adults in our Aging Out programs around the world
- $200 helps provide parenting classes in our community outreach programs
- $300 helps provide essential medical care to communities living with HIV
- $400 helps provide access to computer training for students around the world
- $1,000 provides a scholarship for one year for a teen attending high school in countries like Kenya
Credit Card Information:
Checking Account Information:
Orphan Outreach is a 501(c)(3) and contributions are tax deductible under section 170 of the Internal Revenue Tax Code. This contribution is made with the understanding that Orphan Outreach has control and administration over the use of the donated funds. We commit to manage your gift with integrity, and we will use it to meet the represented needs in the most effective way possible. Should the project you are supporting become sufficiently funded, your donation may be directed to other projects that are most closely aligned with the orignal intent of the donation.