As a member of Osteoporosis Canada, you will receive:
- The important privilege of voting at the National Annual General Meeting
- A personalized membership card
- A 10% discount on selected Osteoporosis Canada educational resources
- A tax receipt for the amount of your membership fee; and
- the option to join COPN (Canadian Osteoporosis Patient Network)
- When you become a Member of COPN, you join a network of people dedicated to improving the quality of life for those affected by osteoporosis. You will receive emails with the latest information on osteoporosis, new treatment options, and ways to be involved in local advocacy events, as they become available.
All memberships now end on December 31st.
To make it easier for members to track their renewal dates, reduce
administration costs and apply more of your donations to our critical
programs, we are changing memberships so they always expire in December.
Field Is Required
Select a Membership Level:
This donation level comes with the benefit of a one-year membership.
This donation level comes with the benefit of a two-year membership. A two-year membership saves you 10%.
Would you like to add a donation to Osteoporosis Canada your membership?
Credit Card Information: