Take action with the Parkinson's Unity Walk as we walk separate but together virtually to raise disease awareness and funds for critical research funded by four major Parkinson's disease organizations. Thanks to our sponsors, 100% of donations go to research.
Get started right away by registering so that you can start fundraising using all our available tools to make it easier for you to reach out to friends and family for support.
Register for the Walk
All walkers are encouraged to register and raise funds on behalf of the Parkinson's Unity Walk -- 100% of donations go to research.
Walk as an individual or join or create a team. There is strength in numbers. Team members are more likely to set and exceed their fundraising goal than non-team members. Connect with your family, friends and colleagues to work TOGETHER to raise funds for the Unity Walk.
Login to your Participant Center
Once you register, you'll have your own participant page where you can reach out to friends and family for support and track your progress.
- Set a fundraising goal
- Tell your story! Add a photo and explain your connection to the Walk
- Set an example. Be the first to make a donation on your page
- Share your story on social media
- Send messages
- Fundraise on the go by downloading our mobile app
- Connect your fundraiser to Facebook
- Add the Unity Walk email signature to your emails
- View reports to track your individual and/or team donations
- Send out a personal thank you and stay in touch with your donors
- Send reminders and countdown to Walk Day
Go Social and Fundraise On the Go
Step 2: Connect your fundraiser to Facebook by logging-in to your Participant Center