Register Today for the Life-Changing Kickstart Intensive Program in Washington, D.C., Sept. 21-22.
Join nutrition experts on Sept. 21-22 in Washington, D.C., for the Kickstart Intensive. We’ll provide in-depth nutrition information, cooking demonstrations, community support, plenty of inspiration, and plenty of time to have your questions answered.
This will be a life-changing experience that includes everything you need to revamp the way you eat and get started on the path to the best possible health:
Know Your Numbers Health Tracker Station
- Permanent Weight Control
- Tackling Diabetes and Cholesterol
- Breaking Food Addictions
- Cancer Prevention and Survival
- Power Foods for the Brain
- Step-by-Step Info on Plant-based Diets
- Products that Make Life Easy
- Cooking Demonstrations by Experienced Instructors
- Delicious Vegan Meals
- Your Questions Answered
- After the Event: Year-Long Support through Barnard Medical Center
When: Friday-Saturday, September 21-22, 2018; 8 a.m. 4 p.m.
Where: Embassy Suites Chevy Chase Pavilion, 4300 Military Rd N.W., Washington, D.C. 20015
Space is limited. The rate is increases to $329 after August 15.
Reserve your spot now!
Coming from out of town? This event will take place at Embassy Suites. To book a sleeping room, you can contact them via phone 202-362-9300 or make your reservation online.