Braille Express 100 - includes ET Speaks
The Braille Express 100, that is built in a durable, transportable case, embosses two-sided, interpoint Braille at a speed of 100 characters per second. The Braille Express 100 has a 500-page memory that can hold your largest Braille jobs. In production, we estimate that a Braille Express 100, used for five hours a day, can produce over 350,000 Braille pages in a year.
Braille Express 100's standard features include:
- Regular (12.5 dots per inch) and high-resolution (17 DPI) graphics
- ET Speaks for automatic speech feedback as you use your Braille Express 100
- Standard Braille line spacing or one and one-half line spacing
- 6 or 8-dot Braille
- Impact adjustment for heavier or lighter paper
- Multi-Copy up to 99 copies of a document
Braille Express 100 Technical SpecificationsPrinting
- Speed: (Interpoint) 100 characters per second. (Single Sided) 60 characters per second.
- Line Width: 44 characters.
- Paper: Continuous tractor feed paper.
- Paper Width: Adjustable. 1.5 to 13.25 inches (3.8 to 33.7 cm).
- Page Length: Selectable. 3 to 14 inches (7.6 to 35.6 cm).
- Paper Weight: Variable.
- Width: 21.25 inches (53.9 cm).
- Depth: 18.00 inches (45.7 cm).
- Height: 8.75 inches (22.2 cm).
- Weight: 50 pounds (22.7 kg).
- Case Style: Aluminum carrying case, with handle.
- Sound Level: 80 DBA. Sound level may vary with ambient conditions.
- Temperature: Operating or Storage: 35 F to 100 F (2 C to 37.8 C).
- Humidity: Operating or Storage: 10% to 95% noncondensing.
- Shock: 3 foot drop (approximately 5G).
- Line Voltage: 105-130 VAC or 220-240 VAC.
- Fuse Size (maximum): 105-130 VAC: 250V, 3.0A (slow-blow); 220-240 VAC: 250V, 1.8A (slow-blow).
- Interface: (Port 1) Centronics Compatible Parallel.
- (Port 2) Asynchronous Serial, EIA RS-232D, DTE.
- (Port 3) ET Speaks, serial.