Membership fees and donations are a critical source of funding for Parkinson Society British Columbia. A strong membership gives us a louder voice on matters of importance to the Parkinson's community.
Benefits of membership include:
- Connect to the latest information on research, medication, caregiving and nutrition when you receive Viewpoints, Parkinson Society British Columbia's quarterly newsletter.
- Link to our provincial network of 50 Support Groups which provide a safe environment to discuss issues related to Parkinson's disease in an atmosphere of mutual encouragement and trust.
- Access, in person and by phone, to knowledgeable, supportive, and compassionate staff whose sole purpose is to answer your questions and share extensive resources at their disposal.
- Access to pro-bono legal services from the law firm of Blake, Cassels & Graydon LLP on issues such as discrimination against individuals with Parkinson's in the workplace, and wrongful denial of disability insurance.
- Invitations and discounts to educational conferences and seminars to hear prominent experts on Parkinson's disease.
- Connect one-on-one with individuals living with Parkinson's through Parkinson Society British Columbia's Peer Program.
- Cast your vote at PSBC's Annual General Meeting.
Our membership year runs from January 1 to December 31. The cost of membership is $25 per household.