Date: Saturday, June 9, 2018 (rain or shine)
Location: Riley Hospital, Simon Family Tower
Schedule: 8:30am Registration, 9:30am Walk
Join the Riley Critical Care Team as we raise money for ICU research and grow our knowledge and best care practices for pediatric patients across Indiana!
To register for the walk-a-thon click here.
(Registration is through IU and overall net proceeds from this event do not flow through the Riley Children's Foundation.)
- Set up your individual/team fundraising page and ask your family and friends for donations
- Money raised will be directed to the Pediatric Critical Care (ICU) Endowment for Research
- Create a fundraising page by clicking "Fundraise" above, and then select an individual page or start a team page.
Examples of ICU research
- Mechanical ventilation
- Congenital heart disease
- Stem cell transplant outcomes
- Acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS)
- Thrombosis (blood clots)
- Outcomes of cardiac by-pass surgery
- Traumatic brain injury