Women's Backpack, Sleeping Bag/Pad Combo
This is the gear SCA uses in the field -- especially packaged for the ladies in our high school crews. Set includes backpack, sleeping bag and sleeping pad. (Items do not have SCA logo and are not offered separately.)
Deuter Aircontact 60+10 SL Backpack - The SL fit for women and smaller frames is integrated with a tough multi-day pack.
- Aircontact Back System
- X-frame with Pivoting Vari-Flex Hip Belt and Adjustable Vari-Quick Shoulder Harness
- SL Women's-specific Fit
- Bottom Access Compartment with Zippered Divided Main Compartment
- Zippered Front Map Pocket
- Integrated, Detachable Rain Cover
- Burly Side Water Bottle Pockets
- Hip Belt Pocket
- Ice Axe and Pole Attachments
- Hydration Compatible
- Contoured, Padded Shoulder Straps with 3D AirMesh
- Side Bellows Pockets Add Capacity
- Carrying Capacity = 60 pounds
Sierra Designs Rosa 20 Degree Sleeping Bag
Continuous-filament synthetic insulation provides reliable warmth for the life of the bag, even in damp conditions. Rated to 20 degrees, the Rosa's full-length draft tube insulates along the zipper, retaining heat and helping you stay warm through the night. An ergonomically shaped foot box won't cramp your feet and Pad Locks mean you won't roll off your sleeping pad onto the hard ground during the night. Color: Blue. Size: Women's regular.
RidgeRest Pad - Classic lightweight closed-cell pad. Color: Bamboo.
- Lightweight: Superlight for situations when every ounce counts.
- Warm: Ridges increase softness; valleys trap warm air.
- Long-Lasting: Durable closed-cell foam can take years of abuse.