This summer, Sanctuary for Families is partnering with Camp HOPE America for our second annual Camp HOPE, the only evidence-based camping program in the country for children impacted by domestic violence.
Your Gift Makes an Incredible Difference
- $50 ensures a new cold weather-rated sleeping bag for a child to experience their first evening in the wilderness in a safe, comfortable environment.
- $150 supplies an entire duffle bag filled
with necessary camp supplies, including branded Camp HOPE water bottle and
t-shirt, for one camper.
- $250 covers lodging and meals for one
camper for the entire week of Camp HOPE.
- $700 gives a full week of Camp HOPE to one camper.
- $1,000 provides the full Camp HOPE
experience, including pre- and post-camp events, for one camper.
= Required fields
Field Is Required
Enter A Gift Amount:
Credit Card Information:
To avoid duplicate transactions, please click the "Process" button only once.
If you are having difficulty or have any questions while trying to make a donation, please call 212-349-6009 x237 to reach Sam Conley-Elgee, Development Coordinator, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our office hours are Monday through Friday 9:30am to 5:30pm ET. Other times, please leave a message.
If you prefer to mail your donation, please download and print this form.