Join us as we build a kinder, healthier future for our nation's youth.
Across the country, today’s children and adolescents — at all grade levels — do not get enough physical activity, and are struggling with anxiety, depression, and other mental health challenges. Understanding these challenges, promoting an active school environment, and teaching children how to cope with stress, bullying, and societal pressures can make all the difference.
The health. moves. minds.® program brings the lessons, activities, and community-building ideas that can help kids live their best lives.
Ready to Get Started?
Educational Content and New Mini-Lessons PLUS Fundraising Tools
- Use the SEL-focused health. moves. minds. curriculum and activities to benefit your students and the entire school!
- Incorporate the NEW mini lessons! (Check out a sneak peek now.)
- Earn Gopher gift cards toward new PE equipment
- Share donations raised with a charity of your choice — your school's PTO, a national or local charity (optional)
- Your Team Member Champions (students) will be so proud to wear their "POWered by Kindness" T-shirt when they raise $25 online!
Register your child to participate on his/her school's health. moves. minds. fundraising team. You will be prompted to enter a team name. Thank you for supporting your child's efforts to learn how to achieve daily physical activity, practice positive character behavior such as being kind and helping others (earning new PE equipment for their school and if the school chooses to donate to a local charity)!
Check out the Parent Quick Start for How to Join a Team and Managing Your Fundraising HQ tutorial videos.
Join Our Mailing List
Don't miss any information about the 2022-2023 health. moves. minds. fundraising program and how you can participate! Sign up to receive important updates and identify the information and resources in which you are most interested.
NOTE: Registration for the 2022-2023 school year will launch in August 2022.