Donate to The Mill
Everyday Entrepreneur Program - Scholarship
Your contribution will help support The Mills Everyday Entrepreneur Program through scholarships that provide much needed business education, mentoring and resources to the underserved entrepreneurs.
Everyday Entrepreneur Venture Fund
This seed fund helps launch underfunded entrepreneurs into business, with a focus on community-based start-ups or scale-ups of existing businesses, and the implementation of proven replicable business models. In 2021 alone The Mill has given out over $40,000 in grants to underserved community entrepreneurs.
To make a secure online tax-deductible donation right now, please fill out and submit the form below.
* = Required fields
Field Is Required
Select Gift Amount:
- Bruin Athletics Scholarship for students who are participating on one of SLCC's award-winning athletic teams.
- Bruin Dreams Scholarship for undocumented immigrant students who are seeking higher education.
- Near-Completers Scholarship for students who are a few credits short of finishing their associate degrees.
- PACE Scholarship (Partnership for Accessing College Education) for participating high school students who fulfill the PACE school-to-college-to-business requirements.
- Single Parents Scholarship for single-parent students who are supporting a family and attending school.
- General Scholarship We also have a general scholarship fund and many named scholarships to which you can contribute. Please let us know if there is a specific scholarship you would like to support.