How Often Do You Get The Chance To Save A Child's Life For $250?
Of All The Good Deeds You Do In Your Entire Life, This Might Be The Best.
Other ways to donate
- Get Involved
- Discover ways to get involved.
- Donate By Post
- Give smiles by sending a cheque through the post.
- Donate By Phone
- Call Smile Train at 0300 303 9630.
- Legacy Giving
- Give through your will or life insurance plan.
- Donate Shares
- Give a gift of shares to help children around the world.
- Create a fundraising page
- Create or find a tribute webpage.
- Special Events
- Motivate your friends and family with a fundraiser.
- Gift Aid
- Download a Gift Aid form
Our Vision and Mission
Smile Train is an international children’s charity with a sustainable approach to a single, solvable problem: cleft lip and palate. Millions of children in developing countries with unrepaired clefts live in shame, but more importantly, have difficulty eating, breathing and speaking. Cleft repair surgery is simple, and the transformation is immediate. Our sustainable model provides training and funding to empower local doctors in 85+ developing countries to provide 100%-free cleft repair surgery in their communities.