Ways to Support
- Personal Donations: Make a one-time or recurring donation to support Peyton Manning Children's Hospital.
- Personal Fundraising: Are you celebrating a birthday? Engage your friends and family by setting up a personal fundraising page and asking that they support your efforts.
- Fundraising Events: Organize a special event to benefit Peyton Manning Children's Hospital. Whether it's a special party, 5k race, bake sale, or something else, you will have fun and support a good cause at the same time!
- PMCH License Plate: Show your Spirit of Caring by displaying a Peyton Manning Children's Hospital plate on your car!
- School Fundraisers: It's all about kids helping kids! Hosting a fundraiser at your school is an easy and fun way to make a difference in our community and provide leadership and service opportunities for students - all while helping kids and families at Peyton Manning Children's Hospital. Check out a few ideas here.
Corporate and Business Support
- Cause Marketing: Make a donation based on the sale of your products or services, or display a Peyton Manning Children's Hospital donation bucket in your store!
- Employee Giving Drive: Raise awareness for Peyton Manning Children's Hospital and engage your employees by organizing a giving drive. Whether it's an office party, casual Friday, or department competition, encourage your employees to make donations to benefit the kids at Peyton Manning Children's Hospital!
- Matching Gifts: Encourage your employees to make a charitable contribution to benefit Peyton Manning Children's Hospital by matching their philanthropic support.
- Corporate Foundations: If you are a part of an established corporate, private or family foundation, you can join other generous grantors and provide support for Peyton Manning Children's Hospital. For further information, contact Jennifer Loepker at firstname.lastname@example.org.