Impact of Support
Financial support from donors has a lasting impact on quality of care and comfort provided to children at Peyton Manning Children's Hospital at St. Vincent.
Because of generous donations, Peyton Manning Children's Hospital is able to offer:
- 20 interactive, private themed patient rooms that provide a unique experience and aid in the healing of our patients.
- NicView Cameras in the newborn and pediatric Intensive Care Units and Continuing Care Nursery for parents, grandparents and other family to see a secure, live picture feed of their child.
- A state-of-the-art Pediatric Communications Center that provides medical evaluations, hearing instrument fittings, and intervention services for kids with communication disorders.
- New technology, such as MRI goggles for patients to watch movies while receiving a MRI.
- Special therapy programs that help patients cope with an illness or hospital experience, such as art therapy, music therapy, and movement/dance therapy.
- Support of our new residents through the Residency Medical Education program.
And the list goes on! These are just a few of the many programs and services you make possible. Your support makes a difference for kids across Indiana and beyond. Thank you!