- Personal Donations: Make a one-time or recurring donation to support Peyton Manning Children's Hospital.
- Personal Fundraising: Are you celebrating a birthday or big event, training for an upcoming race or just want to make a difference? Engage your friends and family by setting up a personal fundraising page and asking that they support your efforts.
- Fundraising Events: Organize a special event to benefit Peyton Manning Children's Hospital. Whether it's a special party, 5k race, bake sale, or something else, you will have fun and support a good cause at the same time!
- School Fundraisers: It's all about kids helping kids! Hosting a fundraiser at your school is an easy and fun way to make a difference in our community and provide leadership and service opportunities for students - all while helping kids and families at Peyton Manning Children's Hospital. Check out a few ideas here.
Corporate and Business Support
- Cause Marketing: Make a donation based on the sale of your products or services, or display a Peyton Manning Children's Hospital donation bucket in your store!
- Employee Giving Drive: Raise awareness for Peyton Manning Children's Hospital and engage your employees by organizing a giving drive. Whether it's an office party, casual Friday, or department competition, encourage your employees to make donations to benefit the kids at Peyton Manning Children's Hospital!
- Matching Gifts: Encourage your employees to make a charitable contribution to benefit Peyton Manning Children's Hospital by matching their philanthropic support.
- Corporate Foundations: If you are a part of an established corporate, private or family foundation, you can join other generous grantors and provide support for Peyton Manning Children's Hospital. For further information, contact Andy at firstname.lastname@example.org.