Breast Health ResourcesPiedmont Augusta's Randy W. Cooper, M.D., Center for Breast Health Services is the first and longest-running accredited breast center in the region recognized by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers. The center offers a comprehensive array of well-coordinated breast health services for women:
The center offers customized:
- Patient and family education
- Genetic screening and testing
- Psychosocial support
- Support groups for patient and spouse
- Referrals for healthcare financial assistance
- Post-treatment survivorship program
- Prostheses, wigs, turbans, clothing, skin care products, and hair care at our Magnolia’s Breast Health Boutique.
For more information these services, or assistance in scheduling a mammogram, please call 706-774-4141.