Welcome to My Personal Page
This year, I am participating in the Heart In Motion 5K event. Each day I get to see and even participate in the life saving work that happens here at the Heart Institute. I want to support the ongoing initiatives, not only because I work here, but because one day, I or a family member, could be a patient here!
Here are just some of the success stories coming from our Institute
- Caring for more than 100,000 patients each year
- We rank in the top 3% of worldwide research institutions
- Operating Canada’s largest comprehensive cardiac prevention and rehabilitation program
- Setting new cholesterol standards for the country
- Launching a protocol that has cut deaths from heart attacks by 50%
- Discovering a gene that increases the risk for cardiovascular disease by 40%
My goal is to raise $250!! I think it can be done!
Thank you everyone for your support!
My Personal Web Log
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.