Western Mustangs Sports Hall of Fame Dinner
Please join us at the Western Mustangs Sports Hall of Fame Dinner where Western will honour our extraordinary athletic alumni. The Hall of Fame inductees will be recognized this evening.
The reception begins at 5:00 p.m. and dinner begins at 6:30 p.m.
Tickets are $75 per person; ten people per table.
Business casual attire.
Lifetime Achievement Awards:
- Fran (Wigston) Eberhard, BA'57, MA'79
- Jack Fairs, BSc'46, MA'47, LLD'05
Individual inductees for 2018 are:
- Women Inductees: Marilyn Robbins, BA'78 - Tennis and Downhill Skiing; Terri McNutt, BScN'05, MN'12 - Wrestling; Jennifer Lam, BMSc'07, MD'11 - Badminton; Bob Foxcroft - Builder/Fencing (posthumously).
- Men Inductees: Michael Lynch, BA'94 - Basketball; Scott Stoneburgh, BA'93 - Squash; Nick Bontis, HBA'92, PhD'99 - Soccer and Track & Field; Randy McAuley, BA'08, BHSc'12, JD'15 - Football and Track & Field.
Team inductees for 2018 are:
- Women's Teams: Volleyball National Champions 1971-72, 1974-75, 1975-76
- Men's Teams: Football National Champions 1959, 1971, 1974
Please purchase your tickets online no later than Sunday, October 14, 2018. No refunds after register by date.
Western Alumni is committed to accessibility for persons with disabilities. Please contact us if you have any particular accommodation requirements or require information in an alternate format.