WFA Make the IMpossible POSSIBLE
Contributions to Wisconsin Family Action enable us to engage in a broad range of activities, from education on political and cultural issues to unlimited lobbying to limited political activity.
In 2017, our plans include:
- Championing legislation that recognizes the humanity of the unborn by preventing the sale and use of the body parts or tissue of aborted babies, while still maintaining important research to help treat and cure diseases that plague humanity.
- Supporting legislation that protects the privacy rights of all students in our public schools, not just a small special group.
- Increasing the number of churches Wisconsin Family Council directly serves from 300 to 360.
- Supporting conservative candidates for State Superintendent of Public Schools and State Supreme Court (spring election).
You may contribute:
- Online: Complete secure form below.
- By mail: Send checks payable to Wisconsin Family Action to PO Box 7486, Madison WI 53707-7486.
- By phone: Call 1-866-849-2536.
We appreciate your support of Wisconsin Family Action!
Per IRS rules, financial investments in WFA are not tax-deductible.
If you wish to make a tax-deductible financial investment, CLICK HERE to give to Wisconsin Family Council, WFA's educational sister organization.
Field Is Required
Select Gift Amount:
Monthly contributions provide consistent support that is very helpful for ongoing projects and program.
Credit Card Information:
Checking Account Information: