Facilitation in Open Domestic Adoption
Because adoption is a lifelong journey, needs can change along the way. Whether you want a different type of contact or professional guidance regarding contact, Wide Horizons For Children can help support you in navigating and continuing your domestic open domestic adoption in the way that most benefits your family and child.
Wide Horizons For Children can provide:
- Consultation regarding the original open domestic adoption agreement and needs of the child.
- Facilitation of an in-person or online meeting.
- Recommendation regarding the path forward and/or assistance with identifying communication. styles or tools that may work best for your unique situation.
- Short-term post meeting counseling for the birth and/or adoptive parent.
- Referral to long-term counseling when appropriate.
- Up to three hours is included in initial fee.