The Wisconsin Humane Society offers low-cost vaccine clinics for dogs and cats at our Green Bay Campus.
Appointments are required: CLICK HERE TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT
hepatits, parainfluenza, parvo)
*Commonly known as feline distemper
- Please have your dog on a leash and your cat in a carrier
- Please bring your animal's prior vaccine history if they have any
- All animals must be healthy, not pregnant, and able to be safely handled
- The animal's guardian must be present to give vaccination consent or must complete the e-consent form authorizing someone else to bring in the animal on their behalf
- If you are bringing more than one animal, each pet must be scheduled for a separate appointment
Need to cancel your appointment?
Please call us at 920-469-3110. Cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the clinic will be fully refunded. If you cancel within 48 of the clinic or do not show for your appointment, a refund is not guaranteed.
Thank you and we look forward to serving you!
Appointments are required!
Time: 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
WHS Green Bay Campus
1830 Radisson St
Green Bay, WI 54302