von Briesen & Roper, s.c.
Welcome to the von Briesen & Roper team page!
Join us in raising funds for the Wisconsin Humane Society (WHS) and participate in this year's Pet Walk on Saturday, June 19. Our team is encouraged to hit the pavement at one of three park routes, or anywhere in our neighborhoods!
Our fundraising efforts will directly benefit the Wisconsin Humane Society and the animals and wildlife in our community. Your tax deductible donations will be put to good use:
- $25 will provide rescue of 4 injured wildlife
- $50 will provide one spay/neuter surgery for a cat in the Pets for Life program
- $75 will provide 32 puppies with a Distemper Vaccine
- $100 will provide microchips for 20 animals
- $250 will provide spay/neuter and vaccinations for 4 animals in the adoption program
- $500 will provide food for orphaned baby songbirds receiving care in the wildlife nursery for an entire summer
- $1,000 will provide one at-risk child the opportunity to participate in the WHS People Animals Learning (PAL) violence prevention program
- $2,500 will provide veterinary care for 2 animals of domestic violence victims through the WHS Safe Haven Program