This site is undergoing maintenance. If you are in the process of entering information, please complete it in the next few minutes and then log off, to ensure that you are not interrupted. If you were about to start entering details, please wait until this message is removed. You may continue to browse content on the site during the upgrade if you wish. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
(Check back often for more activities to come!)
Our 22nd Annual Pet Walk Green Bay will be held on Sunday, June 6
This year, instead of all of us meeting at one park for Pet Walk, participants can choose between three popular Brown County Parks or trails to take part in their own walk on Sunday, June 6! We’ll provide maps and route options for each location, and we’ll even have volunteers and a few vendors at each location with giveaways and door prizes for registered participants joining us that morning!
Due to ongoing restrictions and safety guidelines for public events, hosting our traditional Pet Walk at the Brown County Fairgrounds is not possible, but we are excited for the opportunity to explore other area trails!
We love Pet Walk and we know you do too, so we’ve been working hard to find fun ways for you to join in on this important fundraising event!
It's easy to participate by following 4 easy steps:
1. Register for Pet Walk today here
- It’s free, and all donations you collect directly support the animals at WHS!
- Plus, everyone who fundraises qualifies for awesome prizes and cool WHS swag! View all prizes here.
2. Select the park or trail that works best for you! Choose between:
FOX RIVER TRAIL
MOUNTAIN BAY TRAIL
3. Coordinate with your friends and team members to join you!
- We know walks are more fun together, so pick a spot and time to meet at the same park on June 6 and participate in your walks together!
4. Take your walk or run between 9am - 12pm on June 6
- Why between 9am - 12pm? Because those who do will be entered to win exciting door prizes and giveaways from our on-site volunteers that morning!
- Can't join us that morning or prefer to walk in your own neighborhood, but still want to support Pet Walk? Don't worry - we'll have opportunities and giveaways for you too!
SHIRT AND PRIZE PICK-UP
Every individual participant who raises $50 qualifies for a 2021 Pet Walk T-shirt. Raise $125 or more, and you'll qualify for additional fundraising prizes! Not sure what you qualify for? Check out our prize page here.
There will be no registration, prize pick-up or gathering on Sunday, June 6. Shirts, bandanas, and fundraising prizes (excluding the hoodie- hoodies will be available after Pet Walk) will only be available at our Green Bay Campus during the following prize pick-up dates and times:
Tuesday, June 1: 2pm - 4pm
Wednesday, June 2: 11am - 1pm
Thursday, June 3: 3pm - 5pm
Friday, June 4: 11am - 1pm
Sorry no exceptions or transfer to other WHS campuses available.
- Please mail all cash or check donations you received while fundraising to WHS in a clearly marked envelope, including your name, to:
|Wisconsin Humane Society Green Bay Campus
ATTN: Pet Walk
1830 Radisson St.
Green Bay, WI 54302