Throughout the historic crises that defined the last year, our commitment to our communities has not faltered. Even as the COVID-19 pandemic posed historic challenges to the Y’s own revenue, the LA Y has distributed solutions to hundreds of thousands of our neighbors in need including but not limited to the following:
- 2 million nutritious meals and 500,000 bags of produce
- 47,500 hours of childcare for essential workers
- 100,000 pounds of groceries to homebound seniors
- 46,000 showers and supply kits to those who are homeless
- 2,000 pints of blood to patients in our healthcare system
We did all of this while continuing to offer virtual adaptations of the Y’s signature Youth Development, Healthy Living, and Social Responsibility programs. We couldn't have done this without generous supporters like you.
Now, as we can see the reopening of Y branches on the horizon, alongside the continued need for the Y's emergency response efforts, we must ask for your help again, now with 2021's $10 million program impact campaign. Because THERE’S MORE TO BE DONE in these areas and beyond:
- bridging the digital divide (internet access for all),
- supporting distance learning for school-age youth and making up for learning loss as schools reopen,
- offering access to mental health care,
- providing job assistance, and
- continuing to respond to emergency needs (food, showers, blood).
We request your involvement, both in giving and by sharing our new campaign.
Together, we make possible happen.
Field Is Required
Choose or Enter your Gift Amount (minimum donation amount is $5):
Enter the name of your company:
Credit Card Information: