Welcome to the Personal Page for DuVon Davis!!!
The YMCA Stair Climb is back in the US Bank Tower—the tallest stairwell on the West Coast—75 Stories!
I’ve participated in YMCA Stair Climb for about 17 years and keep coming back for the wonderful programs the Y supports.
Over the years, I have come to join the Y Board and now Co-chair the Stair Climb Fundraising Committee, the largest fundraiser we have all year long.
The Y is more than just a gym…All the money raised is invested directly in free and low-cost YMCA community programs: food distribution helping families achieve post-pandemic stability, teen programs cultivating future leaders, youth sports fostering teamwork, summer camps that fill children with the wonder of new experiences, and much more… In 2021, the Y provided:
- Over 264,000 meals to low-and moderate-income families and seniors.
- Over 42,000 hours of childcare provided to develop critical thinking, creativity, and collaboration skills.
- Over 2,600 Y members encouraged through social- emotional activities via sports, group exercise, and aquatics.
- Over 1,000 teens inspired through the Teens & Government programs and summer sleepaway camps.
- The Y also continued its Equity and Inclusion Initiative to support the next generation on a path to success, including a program for teens to use our facilities, Wi-Fi, and courtyard for school, providing equal access.
YOU can help magnify the impact of our Stair Climb by donating!
Donate what you can!!!
Thank you Wells Fargo, including Gregg Sherkin, Mario Holten, Justine Gonzalez, Stender Sweeney, Angela Yim-Sullivan, and Janet Yamamoto for continuing to support Wells Fargo’s Presenting Sponsorship of the Stair Climb!
If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.