YMCA STAIR CLIMB & URBAN HIKE
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2022
US BANK TOWER, DOWNTOWN LOS ANGELES
1. Search INDIVIDUAL Results
2. Search TEAMS Results
3. Search ALL Results
4. Virtual Climbers: share experience with this year's Kudo Board
At 1,005 feet, the US Bank Tower is home to the tallest stairwell west of the Mississippi. During the Stair Climb for Los Angeles, 4,000 participants race or walk up 1,664 steps (75 stories) then take the elevator down to Maguire Gardens where a Block Party awaits - complete with food, activities, music, and a beer garden. If sightseeing is more your style, begin and end at the same locations with our brand new Urban Hike option, passing MOCA, The Broad, Disney Concert Hall, The Grand LA, and more along the way.
All of the money raised is invested directly in free and low-cost YMCA community programs: food distribution helping families achieve post-pandemic stability, teen programs cultivating future leaders, youth sports fostering teamwork and resilience, summer camps that fill children with the wonder of new experiences, and much more.
NEW THIS YEAR
- Three ways to participate on September 30, with a donation of $125:
- Stair Climb: 1664 steps (75 floors) to the top of the US Bank Tower
- Urban Hike: 1.3 miles past iconic DTLA landmarks, not a timed event
- Virtual Stair Climb: 75 floors at a location of your choice! Check out last year's virtual climb
- Elite: 60 top competitors will be the first into the stairwell at 11:30am - by application only
- Hero's Challenge: firefighters and law enforcement wearing full gear at 11:45am - the Challenge is only $50