Step 1: Register
- Select “Start an Event” or “Join an Event” and follow the instructions
- My username
- My password
- Identify your fundraiser with an event name
- Customize your URL
Step 2: Familiarize yourself with your Fundraising Center
- Personalize your fundraising web page
- Send e-mails to family, friends, and co-workers to ask for donations
- Monitor progress toward your goal
- Edit your Personal Information, including login, password, and goal
Step 3: Personalize your web page
- By clicking on the “Personal Page” tab, you can add your personal story, team mission, and photos & video to show your dedication to fighting ALS!
Step 4: Fundraise through Facebook
- We have the tools for you to share your event using Facebook
- Click on the share with Facebook link with your Fundraising Center
- Include a personal story and click on the share button
Step 4: Send e-mails
- This feature enables you to personalize emails to friends, family, co-workers, etc.
- Upload your email address book
- Invite people to attend your event
- Ask people to donate to your event
- Use the “Contacts” feature to keep track of who you have contacted.
Step 5: Monitor your progress
- Don't forget to visit the "Progress" section of your Fundraising Center to keep track
- Get information about who has contributed, and view the countdown to the event!