Become a Walk to Defeat ALS® Volunteer
The Walk to Defeat ALS® is only made possible by the passion and dedication of our wonderful volunteers.
Volunteer Opportunities for the Walks include:
- Walk Chairs & Committees: These volunteers work directly with The ALS Association staff on planning for the Walk. Areas include: Walk Team Mentoring, Walk Day Logistics, Entertainment, Food & Beverage, Media & PR, etc. Learn more about our committees here.
- Walk Day Volunteers: Set-up, Registration, T-shirts, Clean-up, etc...
2023 Arkansas Walks to Defeat ALS:
- Northwest Arkansas Walk (Rogers)-June 10, 2023
- Jonesboro Walk- September 16, 2023
- Central Arkansas Walk (Little Rock)- October 28, 2023
An Association Arkansas staff member will contact you directly.
To learn more about these opportunities, please contact:
- Amber Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org or 903-277-6533
- Melissa Kemmerly at email@example.com or 501-226-2477