Your employer, or your donors’ employers, may DOUBLE or even TRIPLE your donations to Rays of Hope! Many companies will match donations made by their employees, employees’ spouses and possibly even retirees within the past year.
Requesting a matching gift is normally a five-minute process initiated by the donor. You can do this by filling out and submitting a matching gift form provided by your employer or through an electronic submission process.
Steps to take to have your gift matched ~
1. Make your donation to Rays of Hope - Donate now!
2. Check if your employer has a matching gift program. Request its matching gift form and program guidelines. There may be different guidelines for donations made by check or online, and there may be a specific time period during which you can request a match after you have made a donation. Be sure to ask. (Most companies will ask you to complete and return a short form; the form may require our tax identification number. Rays of Hope falls under the Baystate Health Foundation 501(C)(3), Tax ID 04-3549011. Therefore, your gift is tax-deductible to the full extent provided by law.) .
3. Complete the form and follow your company guidelines on submission to have your gift matched.
4. Remember to ask if your company also matches spouse or retiree donations.
5. If you are a fundraising participant for Rays of Hope collecting donations please ask your donors to check with their employers, too.
6. Mail, email or fax your completed form to:
Rays of Hope Matching Gifts
Baystate Health Foundation
280 Chestnut Street
Springfield, MA 01199
Questions? Please contact your HR department or call the Baystate Health Foundation at 413-794-5444