What is 31 Days to End Cruelty?
31 Days to End Cruelty is an online peer-to-peer fundraising campaign that allows Charleston Animal Society to continue providing caring, compassion and hope to the almost 20,000 animals who will arrive at our doors this year. Our goal for the challenge campaign is to raise $150,000 to help our cause of ending violence and cruelty towards animals. All donations raised between August 1st and August 31st will be matched up to $50,000 thanks to Deborah Chalsty, along with Shelly Leeke Law Firm, Tommy and Paige Hall, Marge Lawson and Jimmy Baldrick, and an anonymous Friend of Animals, have agreed to MATCH all donations!
What can YOU do to help?
Become an advocate and share your passion for animals with your family, friends and neighbors. Let them know about your connection to Charleston Animal Society and inspire others to follow your lead. Follow these steps to easily start today:
- Join the Challenge on the Home Page.
- Create Your Own Fundraising Page.
- Decide your Fundraising Goal.
- Share your story and ask your friends and contacts to join your cause.
- Use sample materials from the toolkit to help you in your personal efforts.
- Keep up the great work throughout the entire month of August!
With your support, we will be able to reach more of our community to help us reach our fundraising goal!
How to Get Involved
What is Charleston Animal Society fundraising for in August?