Join Us for Walk Strong Alaska
Join Cure JM families and friends from across the country in Walk Strong to Cure JM.
Our goal is to raise money for juvenile myositis research. To help us reach this goal, gifts will be matched by the Leetz Family Match.
Your gift will:
- Help kids get the best care
- Pursue promising new treatments
- Advance four clinical trials
- Fund our new grant cycle, including investigating a new type of gene therapy
Checks can be made out to Cure JM and mailed to Cure JM, P.O. Box 45768, Baltimore, MD 21297, with the honoree and “Leetz Family Match” in the memo.
Thank you. Your gift gives children hope for better treatments, a brighter future, and a cure.
To walk with us:
- Walk from home. Register and walk from home as part of our state’s delegation for the National Walk on July 2nd, or walk on a date that works for you. We will have state delegations walking from home from all 50 states!
Contact Lauren Alvord at email@example.com for more information
|Participant Name||Event Name||Amount|
|Dominique Johnson||Walk Strong||
|Charlotte Ford||Walk Strong||
|Alaska General Donations Page||Walk Strong||