Walk Strong To Cure JM
Our goal is to raise $650,000 for juvenile myositis research. To help us reach this goal, gifts will be matched by the Leetz Family Match.
Your gift will:
- Help kids get the best care
- Pursue promising new treatments
- Advance four clinical trials
- Fund our new grant cycle, including investigating a new type of gene therapy
Checks can be made out to Cure JM and mailed to Cure JM, P.O. Box 45768, Baltimore, MD 21297, with the honoree and “Leetz Family Match” in the memo.
Thank you. Your gift gives children hope for better treatments, a brighter future, and a cure.
To walk with us:
- Register and join an in-person Chapter walk: Walk in person.
- If you are not near a chapter walk register and gather and walk with other Cure JM families
- Pick a local area that works.
- Post the date and location to your local chapter and see who wants to join you.
- Ask everyone to bring their own snacks/water.
- Enjoy walking and send photos to email@example.com or tag #curejm on social
- Register and walk from home as part of your state’s delegation. We will have state delegations walking from home from all 50 states!Walk from home.
Contact Nicole Ryba at Nicole.Ryba@curejm.org for more information