Join Us for Our National Walk Strong to Cure JM!
Join Cure JM families and friends from across the country at the Walk Strong to Cure JM, Washington D.C. This will be our biggest walk of the year, with delegations from all 50 states.
Our goal is to raise $200,000 for juvenile myositis research. To help us reach this goal, gifts will be matched by the Leetz Family Match.
Your gift will:
- Help kids get the best care
- Pursue promising new treatments
- Advance four clinical trials
- Fund our new grant cycle, including investigating a new type of gene therapy
Checks can be made out to Cure JM and mailed to Cure JM, P.O. Box 45768, Baltimore, MD 21297, with the honoree and “Leetz Family Match” in the memo.
Thank you. Your gift gives children hope for better treatments, a brighter future, and a cure.
To walk with us:
- Register and join us July 2nd at the Gaithersburg Marriott Washingtonian Center, 9751 Washingtonian Blvd, Gaithersburg MD, at 9:00 am. Walk in person
- Register and walk from home as part of your state’s delegation. We will have state delegations walking from home from all 50 states! Walk from home.
|Participant Name||Event Name||Amount|
|D.C. General Donations Page||Walk Strong||
|Simonetta D'Onofrio||Walk Strong||
|Kristine Alderfer||Walk Strong||
|Carey Brudis||Walk Strong||
|Tommy Schreiner||Walk Strong||
|Michelle Best||Walk Strong||
|Lineke Knetsch||Walk Strong||
|Leah Musico||Walk Strong||
|Shannon Malloy||Walk Strong||
|Shannon Taylor||Walk Strong||