Walk Strong To Cure JM®
Walk Strong is held in all 50 U.S. States along with growing participation from international locations. The Cure JM Foundation® hosts Walk Strong to raise money to support juvenile myositis research.
This fun and inspiring event invites families with children, teens and young adults fighting juvenile myositis to raise money and Walk on or before July 2nd. In addition, extended family and friends, as well as corporate and community supporters, are invited to show their support by donating and walking.
Your gift will be put right to work:
- Pursue promising new treatments
- Advance four clinical trials
- Fund our largest-ever grant cycle, including investigating a new type of gene therapy
- Help kids get the best care
Ways to participate:
1. Join an in-person Chapter walk:
- Chicago - May 7,2023
- New York - check back soon for date
- D.C. - July 2, 2023
- Pick a local area that works.
- Post the date and location to your local chapter and see who wants to join you.
- Find your local Chapter Facebook group at www.curejm.org/chapters.
- Ask everyone to bring their own snacks/water.
- Enjoy walking and send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org or tag #curejm on social.