The 4th Annual
Every Victory Counts Challenge
Run, walk, ride, dance, LIVE WELL. Your pace, your place - choose an activity that is right for you.
Participate from anywhere in the world by choosing your own activity and fundraising to help people with Parkinson's live well today!
Here's how it works:
#1: Choose an activity. Your challenge can be anything from hiking, yoga, dancing, pole walking, running, cycling, painting, swimming, meditation, jumping rope, boxing, wall sits, quilting, you name it! Pick any activity you enjoy and find some friends to join you.
#2: Register for the event. Start a team, join a team, or join us as an individual by clicking "register" or "start a team." We'll mail registered participants an EVC Challenge packet to help you achieve your challenge!
#3: Join us in July. Whether your challenge is one day, one week, or the whole month of July, we look forward to encouraging you and connecting with you as we achieve our activities together! Simply by participating, you could win a Catrike! Read on.
- A pair of Team DPF socks
- Calendar tracker and magnet
- And more...
- Pedaling For Parkinson's - Join Dr. Jay Alberts and ride your bike 3 days a week
- Tribe Wellness - Join PT Dr. Mike Braistch's team with a goal of completing 300 min/week of exercise
- AmySaysDance - Join Amy and Steve on Zoom to dance and move daily
- Team BioVie - Through innovation, collaboration, and people-centered science, BioVie is creating new solutions enabling people to live healthier and better lives.
- Rune Labs - is a software and data alaytics company for precision neurology, supporting care delivery and therapy development, including Strive PD for Apple Watch and iPhone.
- Dividat Think & Move - develops cognitive-motor solutions help people live better and longer through the use of the Physical Cognitive Interplay platform committed to imporving the wellbeing of people throughout the world.
- TheMintGardener - Join Sarah painting every day in her new watercolor workbook, Flowers, Feathers, and Friends
Finish Line Prize Pool
You could be the brand new owner of a CATRIKE! Be sure to complete the Finish Line Survey to be entered in the Finish Line Prize Pool with an opportunity to win the grand prize, a Catrike. At the end of July, you'll be emailed a completion survey where you can submit your miles, minutes, or other challenges, on the honor system. Entry into the prize pool is earned by completing your challenge and earning challenge badges through the month of July.
EVC Challenge Mini-Challenges - complete one or complete them all!
Each week during the event, you can earn chances in our prize pool by completing a fun mini challenge. Each mini you complete is another chance in the Finish Line prize pool. Add the challenge badge right to your Every Victory Counts Challenge calendar to keep track. Can you earn them all?
- One Donation Challenge - July 1 - 2 Collect your first donation on your personal fundraising page before July 3rd. It’s as simple as that. Done? Add the sticker to your calendar right on the designated spot for the One Donation Challenge badge.
- My Motto Challenge - July 3 - 9 Write your motto, words-to-live-by, or encouraging phrase that is meaningful to you on your Every Victory Counts Challenge calendar then snap a photo of you and your motto. Post your photo in the Village or send to email@example.com to complete this challenge and earn the My Motto badge.
- Spirit Week Challenge - July 10 - 16 This week is Team DPF spirit week! Wear your socks or Team DPF gear while you are out working towards your personal challenge. You can earn swag by fundraising, check out the incentives suite here!Post a pic in the EVC Challenge Village or send to firstname.lastname@example.org to complete this challenge and earn your Spirit Week badge.
- Buddy Challenge - July 17 - 23 Grab a friend and invite them to run, walk, or move with you! Snap a photo with your buddy and post it in the EVC Challenge Village or send to email@example.com complete this challenge and earn your Buddy badge.
- Matching Challenge - July 24 - 30 This week is a challenge to each and every one of us to do our part to fundraise a collective total $10,000 in one week to earn a generous matching gift from a generous donor. This means every donation this week will be doubled! If someone gives $10, that becomes $20 for the Davis Phinney Foundation. $100 becomes $200. And...you get the idea.One donation to your page during this week will earn the badge!
- Victory Arms Challenge - July 31 At the Davis Phinney Foundation we celebrate victories big and small and our favorite way to celebrate is by raising our arms up in that classic Davis Phinney fashion. Today at month’s end, raise your arms in victory for crossing the finish line, being a part of our crew, and making every victory count with Team DPF! Snap a photo and post it in the EVC Challenge Village or send to firstname.lastname@example.org complete this challenge and earn your Victory Arms badge.
Perks of Fundraising: Incentives & Prizes!
*Race packets will be mailed to participants in the US and Canada only. Virtual race packets will be emailed to our international participants.