Once you have registered to run/walk for We Run the City, it is time to raise money.
We have tools to help make your fundraising efforts easy and successful. Whether you solicit donations online or in person, we have materials to support you and help you win cool prizes.
For any other assistance, please contact Luke Farnell at email@example.com or 562.502.1038.
Your Fundraising Page
Personalizing your fundraising page only takes a few minutes, and it can greatly impact your fundraising efforts. Your page is a passionate, powerful, and persuasive tool that will help you become a fundraising superstar! To set up your page, you will first need to login to your participant center using the login link at the top of this page.
Customize Your Fundraising Page
- Edit the text on your fundraising page to reflect your purpose for supporting SOSC Athletes.
- Add a meaningful photo so your friends and family know they are on your page.
- Customize your personal URL to make it easy to remember and share.
Share on Social Media & EMAIL
- Get active on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media sites and spread the word on your efforts to support SOSC. Use our social media tips and social media graphic to post to your social media accounts.
- Email your friends, family, and colleagues with a link to your fundraising page and detials on why they should support SOSC athletes.
Download our fundraising toolkit for tips on how to get more donations and spread the word of SOSC!