On Saturday, September 24, test your strength, stamina, and endurance during the Plane Pull fundraiser at the Long Beach Airport!
The Special Olympics Southern California Plane Pull is a fun team competition to see which team of 25 can pull a 124,000-pound jet 12 feet the fastest.
At the last in-person Plane Pull event in 2019, we raised almost $250,000 for Special Olympics Southern California athletes!
4 Ways to Get Involved
Individual participants are welcome to participate in the Plane Pull. At the event, we will place you on a team.
Minimum Indiv Commitment:
There are three simple ways you can make a donation and support Special Olympics
- For a team
- For a participant
- General donation
- Raise awareness for athletes with intellectual disabilities
- Expand your customer reach through our network
- Brand your company as a strong corporate citizen
Team Captain Mixer
6:00 - 8:00 p.m.
- Open to all registered Team Captains
- Dinner provided by Legends
- Meet Special Olympics Southern California athletes
- Share tips and tricks with other Team Captains (or just size up your competition!)
RSVP by August 29 at noon Edgar Gonzalez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 323.919.2914
How Your Donation Helps
Every dollar raised through the Plane Pull will help fund Special Olympics programs in your community. Special Olympics Southern California enriches the lives of athletes with intellectual disabilities and their communities through sports, education, and athlete health. Learn more about how we change lives.
Plane Pull Videos